Field of Honor
Kinnelon's 2016 Field of Honor process is changing. Our new direction is ALL INCLUSIVE and SELF-DIRECTED. Please join your fellow residents and make a difference in someone's life.
Here is how to participate in this year's Field of Honor:
1. Choose to participate in this year's Field of Honor.
2. Choose a charity to donate to and an amount to give, follow this link to Charity Navigator's curated list supporting charities benefiting Veterans and Active Duty Service Members. Charity Navigator researches and reviews charities to provide rankings and detail on how well a charity performs its stated mission. Click on a charity that is attractive to you , check its rating and click on the green "Donate to this Charity" button at the top of the page or visit the charity's website via the link on the left for more info.
3. Email us here with a ) Your name. b) Who you are honoring. c) What charity you donated to. d) How much you donated - optional, for our tracking information only.
4. We will purchase the flag, attach a laminated "Honor Card" with your Honoree's name and place it in the Field of Honor .
5. Your Honoree's name will be added to our online Roll of Honor on the Borough website. A list of Honorees will be available at the Clerk's office and online prior to the service.
6. Attend Kinnelon's Memorial Day Service 10am May 30th on the Borough green with your friends and family.
Together, we can make 2016 a year that Kinnelon
makes a strong statement that we collectively
support our Veterans and Active Duty Military.