Kinnelon Winter Recreation Registration is Now Open!
Published on Oct 04, 2017 at 11:12a.m.
It's Winter Registration Time! Registration is now open for all winter recreation programs. Don't delay, register today. Registration at the Recreation Page (online registration link)
- Boys and Girls Basketball: Registrants 3-8th grade will play in a league from January through March (practices to begin in December). Teams will play 2 games per week. Schedule TBD
- Wrestling: Join one of the best recreation wrestling teams in the state. Grades K-8 will practice weeknights: Tuesday-Thursday, with meets on the weekends. Wrestling will begin in November.
- Basketball Boot Camp for 1st & 2nd grade boys and girls. Kids will learn all the skills they need to play in leagues from professionals. Boot Camp will meet on Saturday afternoons beginning in January.
- Kinnelon Colts Clinic, the ultra popular all-sports program for both boys and girls grades pre-k and kindergarten. This activity gives the kids the opportunity to have fun all winter on Saturday mornings tackling obstacle courses, playing different games and ending in a tug-of-war contest. Kinnelon Colts Clinic begins in January.
- Registration for hockey is now closed.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure that your son/daughter's grade is correct during registration or they will be placed with the wrong age group.
Registration without a late fee ends on November 16th.
Please sign up to coach/co-coach/assistant coach/ or to manage one of our clinic teams. We can't do it without you. Thank youMore: News Parks and Recreation News