Register Today for the Kinnelon Recreation Winter Season
It's Winter Registration Time! Registration is open for all winter recreation programs. Do not wait until the last minute-placement is not likely or guaranteed after December 6 (November 30 is the late fee deadline).Click below to access registration.
To Register for the Boys High School Basketball League - choose that option when browsing activities. For all other sports...choose the Winter 2019-2020 registration option.
- Boys High School Basketball League: Registrants grades 9-12 will play in a league from December through March 2 days per week.
- Boys and Girls Basketball: Registrants 3-8th grade will play in a league from January through March Teams will play 2 games per week. Schedule TBD
- Wrestling: Join one of the best recreation wrestling teams in the state. Grades K-8 will practice weeknights: Tuesday-Thursday, with meets on the weekends. Wrestling will begin in November so do not delay registering.
- Basketball Boot Camp for 1st & 2nd grade boys and girls. Kids will learn all the skills they need to play in leagues from professionals. Boot Camp will meet on Saturday afternoons beginning January 11. 2nd Grade registrants will experience a more game orientated training.
- Kinnelon Colts Clinic, the ultra popular all-sports program for both boys and girls grades Pre-k and kindergarten. This activity gives the kids the opportunity to have fun all winter on Saturday mornings tackling obstacle courses, playing different games and ending in a tug-of-war contest. Kinnelon Colts Clinic begins January 11.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure that your son/daughter's grade is correct during registration or they will be placed with the wrong age group.
The late fee begins on December 1st. Wait list begins on December 6th. Do not wait until the New Year to register, placement on a team after December 6th is not guaranteed.
Please sign up to coach/co-coach/assistant coach/ a team or to manage one of our clinic teams. We can't do it without you. Thank youNews Parks and Recreation News