Winter Recreation Registration is Now Open!
Published on Oct 16, 2018 at 10:20a.m.
It's Winter Registration Time! Registration is now open for all winter recreation programs. Do not wait until the last minute-placement is not likely or guaranteed after December 9 (December 1st for wrestling).Click below to access registration.
- Boys and Girls Basketball: Registrants 3-8th grade will play in a league from January through March (practices to begin in December). Teams will play 2 games per week. Schedule TBD
- Boys High School Basketball League: Registrants grades 9-12 will play in a league from January through March on Mondays and Fridays, based on registration numbers.
- Wrestling: Join one of the best recreation wrestling teams in the state. Grades K-8 will practice weeknights: Tuesday-Thursday, with meets on the weekends. Wrestling will begin in November so do not delay registering. Late Fee begins for wrestling on November 15-waitlist begins on December 1st.
- Basketball Boot Camp for 1st & 2nd grade boys and girls. Kids will learn all the skills they need to play in leagues from professionals. Boot Camp will meet on Saturday afternoons beginning in January.
- Kinnelon Colts Clinic, the ultra popular activity program for both boys and girls grades pre-k and kindergarten. This activity gives the kids the opportunity to have fun all winter on Saturday mornings tackling obstacle courses, playing different games and ending in a tug-of-war contest. Kinnelon Colts Clinic begins in January.
- Registration for hockey is now closed.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure that your son/daughter's grade is correct during registration or they will be placed with the wrong age group.
Registration without a late fee ends on November 30. Wait list begins on December 9th. Do not wait until the New Year to register, placement on a team after December 9th is not guaranteed.
Please sign up to coach/co-coach/assistant coach/ or to manage one of our clinic teams. We can't do it without you. Thank you
Please note: information for the Skylands youth ice skating and youth hockey programs will be available soon.News Parks and Recreation News