Karen Iuele Borough Clerk
This office records and maintains records of the official business of the Borough Council. We submit legal notices for publication in local newspapers. We supervise the conduct of elections and issue various licenses for regulated activities. We prepare agendas, routine ordinances & resolutions, and transcribe minutes for all Mayor and Council meetings. The Clerk or Clerk's designee attends all Council meetings. The Clerk accepts and processes requests for municipal records.
Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m through 4:00 p.m. We are here to serve as best we can and are committed to providing assistance and answers to our residents.
The Clerk's office provides the community, either directly or through access to, the following services:
- Voter information including registering to vote
- Civilian Absentee Ballot Application
- Overseas Federal Absentee Ballot Application
- Military Service Ballot Application
- Municipal Code (General Code E-Code)
- OPRA Request Forms
- Application for Driveway Construction Permit
- Tree Removal Application
- No Knock