Directory   /   Clerk   /   FAQ

Clerk FAQ

No answers matched your search

General Questions

Fill out this request Form and return it to the Borough Clerk.  Faxed requests will not be processed.

Visit our forms center, print and fill out the State application and deliver it to the Clerk's office at Borough Hall.

The Ordinance for tree removal was updated September 2015, it can be found here.  If you determine you need a permit it can be found here.  Print, fill out and return with the appropriate fee to the Clerk's office for delivery to the forester.